A very funky home! Loft concept on second floor. Originally a duplex but is being used as a single family home. Could easily be converted back. Semi-detached building with private garden. Excellent location!
22' X 89'
No house quite like this!
- Steps to Lachine Canal
- Atwater Market is your depanneur
- Kitchen updated
- Private oasis garden!
- Hardwood floors plus some original flooring
- Washer and dryer connections
- Excellent location, close to Old-Port, Charlevoix metro station, restos and stores on Wellington and Notre-Dame streets
- Walking distance from library St. Charles, Centre St. Charles and Charles-Lemoyne elementary school
Unique and Lofty!
The certificate of location has been ordered and is expected in mid-september 2022.
22' X 89'
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||21'4" X 10'9"||Wood|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||11' X 15'5"||Wood|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||10'5" X 13'6"||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||13'3" X 12'11"||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||7'5" X 12'4"||Ceramic|
|Loft||2nd level||21'4" X 25'10"||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||7'3" X 12'9"||Ceramic|
Dishwasher (not connected)
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is PEGGIE HOPKINS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is PEGGIE HOPKINS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.